Our Screening Practices for our Home Care Providers’, Housekeepers and Maid Services.
At Dolly Duster, we believe in giving peace of mind to our clients by offering the highest quality caregivers available. Each Dolly Duster staff member must maintain the core values that our company upholds. These values include compassion, integrity, family, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, and diversity.
We know that finding a compassionate, dedicated and qualified care professional when you need one can be a difficult process for individuals, families and healthcare providers. At Dolly Duster, we understand the challenges that you face. That’s why we are committed to rigorous recruitment and screening standards. We conduct the following screening processes and practices for every employee to ensure you are getting the utmost in quality, skill and professionalism every time:
* In-depth interview to determine skills and experience
* Criminal background check
* License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements
* Continual license status monitoring throughout employee tenure
* Reference checks via phone or mail
* State health screenings as required by law
* No-cost Hepatitis B vaccination
* Bloodborne pathogens training as stated by OSHA guidelines
* Current CPR certification
* Drug Screening
Once screened and approved for hire, each Dolly Duster employee undergoes:
* In-office orientation prior to placement
* Employee performance reviews within the first 90 days and then twice per year after that.
* Dolly Duster also encourages all of our employees to undergo continuing education.
Our recruiters seek out top talent in every market we serve. We then complete stringent screening, background checks and face-to-face interviews with each candidate to ensure their qualifications and competencies are in line with our clients’ needs. But our dedication to getting the right people doesn’t end there. A Dolly Duster representative follows up with each placement to make sure it’s a good fit for your organization, because it’s our goal to make your life easier.